Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join.
1. Harry Potter. I could have read ten more books about him and his magical adventures:)
2. Delirium. If you've read Requiem you will probably know exactly why I want a sequel, or even an epilogue. Just give me some answers!
3. The Infernal Devices. Yes, I loved the epilogue of Clockwork Princess and I though it was a good ending, but I just want to know more about Tessa's modern life!
4. Unearthly. Please, Cynthia Hand, write a Christian spin-off or just something from his POV that gives me a hint of what happened to him! The development of his storyline was cut off abruptly at the end, not cool.
5. The Host. I heard rumours there was going to be a sequel of this book, but I haven't seen any official confirmation of this. I would love to know more about that new group they meet!
I have read a lot of series, some with good endings and other with less good endings.
The less good endings make you end up with questions and confused feelings, of those series I'd love a sequel.
The ones with good endings you would maybe want to know more about, just because they're so good, but a real sequel would be dragging the story out, which already happens a lot too often in book series.
I don't read a lot of standalones, most of those are classics. With those I never really have the feeling that I NEED a sequel, they are most of the time nicely closed off.
Leave me a link to your TTT in the comments!