Thursday 23 May 2013

Releases I'm waiting for


Goddess (Starcrossed #3) by Josephine Angelini

Release Date: May 2013























Allegiant (Divergent #3) by Veronica Roth 

Release Date: October 2013

















The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines #4) by Richelle Mead

Release Date: November 2013
























Shatter Me #2.5 and #3 (still untitled) by Tahereh Mafi

Release Date: December 2013 and February 2014
















The Bane Chronicles (The Mortal Instruments spin-off) by Cassandra Clare

Release Date: September 2014























City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments #6) by Cassandra Clare


Release Date: March 2014






















5 comments:

  1. New follower here. I stumbled across your blog through a goodreads threads and thought that we may have similar books in common :)

    I look forward to your future posts and hope i can get some great suggestions from your list of reviews.Hope i can see you back at either one of my blogs.

    twinjabookreviews.blogspot.com

    yamulticulturaljunkie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my blog and thank you for following me!
      Love your blog :)

      Delete
  2. I can't wait for The Fiery Heart! There's a meme called Waiting on Wednesday that a lot of bloggers participate in. You might want to join in next week - these memes help drive traffic to your blog and get you involved in the blogging community!

    Happy blogging!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the suggestion! I'll definitely join in next wednesday :)

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to read Goddess now that it's out. I have to get my hands on it somehow. Obviously I can't wait till Allegiant.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting! I'll do my best to reply to everyone (that is why I'd love for you to subscribe to my comments) and to visit your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...